Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Stress


STRESS. That's really the only word to use. Life has been a ball of stress and my classes are driving me up the wall. Never have I had such issues, so many unanswered e-mails, so much confusion and so little lack of communication. I have absolutely no idea what my grade is in two of my classes because they never return anything I have done or posted my grades...or anyone elses's either. I wanted to graduate this May, but a glitch means I still need a science class. Great. So I am trying to do it through LSU, but thanks to some computer issues I have not started so I will have to wait on my diploma for a couple weeks. No plans to walk or pay the $200 to go to graduation anyway, so I don't have to worry about not walking. And my school is very strict about it.

I think a mild, constant headache at the moment that probably won't go away until I see the diploma in my hands. Job searching is also needed as my education is closing in and I need to know what to do next. Where do I go? What sort of work should I do? So many decisions, so little time to make them.

No comments:

Post a Comment