Saturday, July 26, 2014

Sharing Stuff Saturdays-Lupron

So, I have endometriosis. I have had surgery and this week I am starting Lupron. I got injection one on Wednesday.

I am having bad cramps and light menstrual period as of yesterday. They said it may get worse, but my doctor told me she never had that complaint. Guess I will be the first because I have many complaints. So far I hate this medicine.

I have had leg cramps and menstrual cramps. Today I will just irritated and mad and just all around angry. I feel like I might just explode. I am not used to feeling like this and I don't like it. The feeling that you want to just tear someone's head off and you don't know why. Yeah, that feeling. I have never been one to get any real PMS symptoms. More of an, ''I don't feel well, please leave me alone'' due to severe pain and exhaustion in the past. So, I have never been known to be moody before my cycles. But now I am moody. Moody is not how anyone I know would describe me.

I have three months on this shot. I may change my mind, but right now, the second shot is up in the air. I was not supposed to have any periods following surgery, but I am now, so not sure how this medicine may help. I so wish they could have tried to clear the tubes without this medicine. Perhaps the depo would have been better in the long run.

Whatever the next step hold, what I do know is I am exhausted. I just want to sleep for days. Not even having to do with depression, but just physical exhaustion.

And my uterus currently feels like it might spontaneously combust. It feels like it is swollen and mad at me. I feel ya uterus. That endometrium tissue should have just gone out like it was supposed to every month and none of this would be happening. It just had to swim against the tide and cause us trouble.

Ugh, when will it be October?

No comments:

Post a Comment