Monday, December 10, 2012

Warm, Rainy Weather

Apparently Mother Nature seems to have forgotten that it's December. As it feels more like early spring. Oh, I'm not complaining. 60 degree weather is great. Except all the rain the past few days. And thunderstorms. Yes, thunderstorms in December. Just a couple little ones, but still. So...snow on Halloween and thunderstorms 15 days before Christmas. Poor mother nature. She's all mixed up.

Finally getting my flu shot today, going to put in my DSST form to test out of a science class so I'll only have four classes today. Also waiting with bated breath for a job phone call. I do hope I got it, but deep down I really don't think I got the job. They said a couple days. It has been a couple days as of today. Two business days anyway. Still, it could take up to a week. I hope not as the anticipation will probably kill me. I really need the job, but I don't think I have enough to offer. I'll find out soon enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment