Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Icky, Icky, Icky

I am sick. Not sure what's going on with my body, but it has been in disarray for about 48 hours now. My neck and back are killing me. My legs feel a bit better, but I feel like I'm on the verge of developing a sinus headache and have all day. The fatigue is overwhelming and all I have done or wanted to do today is sleep. Thanks to Kaopectate, my intestines have calmed down for the time being. The rest of the issues have only popped up today. I need to feel better tomorrow because I have a lot to get done that I was unable to do today thanks to this random malaise that's taken over. I also need to be stabbed in the arms Thursday. Weekly allergy injections are so much fun.
clinics,doctors,drugs,emergencies,fotolia,healthcare,physicians,injections,syringes 
Photo from Microsoft Office Online
 
It's way too early for flu season and I don't believe it's the flu I have. I think it was something I ate and my neck and back pain are from lack of exercise and too much time lying down watching movies I own or on YouTube most of the day yesterday and today. Sinus headache feeling is problem from all the allergy issues lately and exhaustion is from being ill.

*Apologies to trypanophobics and aichmophobics who may see the above photo. No harm intended.

No comments:

Post a Comment